Classes are back and these students are acing it with heaps of wit and humor. For the students, we know it’s tough balancing academics, extra-curricular activities, social life, and enough hours of sleep. However, cherish every bit of it because you will miss it for sure once it’s over. School is so much fun, and for these guys, funny!
1. When you’re not afraid to be “extra”
2. When you’re the chosen one
3. When desperate times call for desperate measures
4. When you don’t have time for new 1×1 pictures
5. When you just wanted to pay for tuition
6. When folders were used to cover answers
7. When you were too tired from guessing
8. When your cramming game is record-breaking
9. When your parents think you’re making up school requirements
10. When you tried too hard to be noticed by your crush
11. When you know school supplies don’t grow on trees
Are you all set for school year 2017-2018?
Another adventure awaits! Make sure you’re all set for all types of student scenarios with PayMaya. Here are a number of ways you can use your PayMaya wallet:
- To pay cashless for Uber and Grab (via Grabpay) rides to and from school
- To pay for books and school supplies from any store that accepts card payments
- To send and receive money anytime, anywhere especially for:
- Emergency situations
- School projects and contributions
- Chipping in at lunch-outs
- To pay for movie tickets or subscriptions to Netflix, iflix, or Spotify
- To pay for LRT, MRT, and P2P bus rides through PayMaya cards with beep
- and many more!
The PayMaya app, available for free on Play Store and App Store, is also a great way to practice saving and spending online wisely. To use your funds in bookstores and other brick-and-mortar outlets, PayMaya physical cards are available at paymaya.com/shop free of delivery charge nationwide.
(Tweets were initially posted at Filipino Tweets That Matter.)
No PayMaya yet? Download the free app here:
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!