Get 1%,10%,100% cashback* plus TWO stickers when you use #ScanToPay with PayMaya QR at participating Bo’s Coffee outlets
1. Promo period is from December 21, 2018 to January 20, 2019
2. This promo is open to all PayMaya users who will visit and #ScantoPay at participating Bo’s Coffee shops. Minimum spend required is P100. See below list of participating shops/location:
- Alabang: SM Southmall, Alabang Town Center
- Bacolod: SM Bacolod, Robinsons Bacolod
- Cagayan de Oro: Centrio
- Cebu: Ayala Center, SM Malls, Raintree, Robinsons, CDU, BTC, Mactan 1 and 2, J-Center, Seaside, IT Cyberzone, ICM, Mandaue Cebu City – Northdrive
- Davao: SM Davao
- Fairview: SM Fairview
- General Santos City
- Iloilo City: Atria, Jaro
- Makati: Makati Avenue, Eton
- Mandaluyong: SM Megamall, SM Lightmall, Primo Shangri-La Mall, ADB Avenue
- Manila: SM Manila, SM Green Residences
- NAIA Terminals 1 & 3
- Mall of Asia Pasay City
- Quezon City: National Bookstore Katipunan, Maginhawa, II Terrazo, Rolex, UP Town Center
- SM San Lazaro
- Sta. Lucia Mall
- Bonifacio High Street
3. How to pay with PayMaya QR at Bo’s Coffee:
- Open the PayMaya app and login
- Tap “Scan” in the home screen
- Scan the QR code at the cinema cashier
- Enter the amount to be paid
- Tap “Pay”
4. The maximum cashback each participating user can earn is P1000 for QR transactions.
5. This promo can be used in conjunction with existing PayMaya promos.
6. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
7. In partnership with Bo’s Coffee, a qualified user will also earn double stickers for their Christmas stamp cards everytime they use PayMaya QR to pay at Bo’s Coffee with the exception of the 3rd, 6th, 9th and 12th stamps.
8. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
9. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
10. Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
11. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
12. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 20101, Series of 2018
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!