Here’s our special offer for pretty much everything, near the end of the month because #EveryPayDayIsPayMayaDay!
Get up to P200 back when you use your PayMaya to buy prepaid load, pay any bill, shop online and in stores, and pay via QR from September 26 to 30, 2018!
- 1. The promo is open to all PayMaya app and PayMaya in Messenger users who will:
- 2. BUY LOAD: Purchase Smart, Sun, TNT or Globe prepaid load worth P50 and get a P50 cashback. Valid for users who have not completed any load purchase via PayMaya (app or messenger) for the month of September (as of September 25, 2018).
- 3. PAY BILLS: Pay any utility bill worth at least P500 and get a P50 cashback.
- 4. PAY WITH PAYMAYA (VIRTUAL or PHYSICAL CARD): Pay for their online or in-store purchases worth at least P500 via their PayMaya virtual or physical card, and get a P50 cashback.
- 5. PAY WITH PAYMAYA QR: Scan to pay at least P500 at any merchant that accepts PayMaya QR payments and get a P50 cashback. For the full list of merchants, visit https://stories.paymaya.com/paymaya-qr-merchants/
- 6. Promo period is from September 26 to September 30, 2018 only.
- 7. Users are eligible to get the P50 cashback ONCE per action only. The maximum cashback each participating user can earn is P200.
8. The cashback will be credited within fourteen (14) business days after the promo period.
9. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if the participant did not follow this terms and conditions or one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
10. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or if participant is blacklisted. Blacklisted accounts are accounts that were tagged for duplicate accounts, fraudulent or fake accounts based on its previous transactions.
11. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
12. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 12070, Series of 2018.
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!