It’s hard work being a freelancer or an online entrepreneur, and that’s why we’ve made it easier to receive payments from clients. Whether you’re running a small business, or doing work for a client, PayMaya and PayPal want you to have the freedom to focus on what you love doing.
How to get 80% off PayPal withdrawal fees
Transfer your PayPal balance to your PayMaya account and save PHP200 on withdrawal fees*. You can then use your PayMaya app to shop online at any Visa-accepting merchant or withdraw your cash with a PayMaya card at any Bancnet ATM. Promo period is from September 22 to December 21, 2016.
UPDATE: PROMO NOW EXTENDED from December 22 to March 21, 2017
*PayMaya will credit PHP 200 to your PayMaya account within three (3) business days
of PayPal fulfilling an eligible withdrawal. Terms & conditions apply.
Full Promo Mechanics:
1. All users who have PayMaya and PayPal PH accounts may avail of this promotion.
2. To create a PayMaya account:
Download the PayMaya app from the App Store or Google Play.
3. Register for an account and activate the virtual VISA card.
4. Create a PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/account-selection.
5. Link your PayMaya and PayPal accounts together by doing the following:
- On the PayPal website, go to ‘Banks and Cards’ and choose ‘Link a Card’.
- Enter your card information and ensure that your PayPal address is an exact match with the address used in your PayMaya registration.
- Note that you will need to load at least PHP100 to your PayMaya account to link to PayPal to facilitate an authorization request. The authorization amount charged against the PHP100 balance is immediately refunded when PayPal verifies from PayMaya that the card is valid.
- Load up PHP 100 to your PayMaya account via our loading partners:
- Smart Padala Centers
- Smart Money
- Robinsons Department Stores
- SM Department Stores
6. Transfer your PayPal balance to your PayMaya:
- Once you have balance available in your PayPal account, click on ‘Withdraw Funds’ on the Summary Page.
- Enter your desired amount and select your PayMaya account. The minimum withdrawal from your PayPal account is PHP500.
- Once your have confirmed your withdrawal amount, your withdrawal will be processed by PayPal within four (4) business days. Your withdrawal amount less the PHP250 PayPal withdrawal fee will be credited to your PayMaya account.
- For every PayPal to PayMaya balance transfer made from September 22 to December 21, 2016, PayMaya will credit PHP200 to your PayMaya account within three (3) business days of an eligible withdrawal having been received from PayPal.
- If you’re new to PayPal, you may experience a temporary hold on funds received in your account. Visit https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/funds-availability for more information.
7. This promo may not be used in conjunction with other PayMaya and PayPal promos.
8. Promo runs from September 22 to December 21, 2016. Terms and conditions apply. All valid premium offers can be redeemed from PayMaya until 60 days after end of promo period
9. For inquiries and concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +632 845 7788.
DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 9252 Series of 2016.
Get 80% PayPal off withdrawal fees! No PayMaya yet? Download the free app here:
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!