Add at least P500 to your PayMaya account from April 5 to 12 for a chance to win two (2) NatGeo Earth Day Run 2018 race kits!
- 1. The raffle is open to all PayMaya users currently residing in the Philippines.
- 2. Promo period is from April 5 to April 12, 2018.
- 3. PayMaya users who load up at least P500 in any of the add money channels will earn one raffle entry.
- 4. Deadline of entries is on April 12, 11:59PM.
- 5. Twenty-five (25) winners will be randomly chosen to win two (2) NatGeo Earth Day Run 2018 race kits each valid on April 22, 2018 at the SM Mall of Asia Grounds. Winners can choose which distance to partake in: 3K, 5K, 10K, or 21K. Race kits include a finisher’s medal, finisher’s shirt, water bottle, towel, and a race singlet.
- 6. Winners can only win once.
- 7. Winners will be drawn via electronic raffle draw in 6F Launchpad, Reliance cor. Sheridan St., Mandaluyong City on April 13, 2018 at 5PM in the presence of a DTI representative.
- 8. Announcement of winners will be done via PayMaya’s Facebook page on April 13, 2018. Winners will also be notified via registered mail, phone call, and email.
- 9. Winners must submit race registration details to PayMaya by 11:59PM on April 15, 2018.
- 10. Winners must present one (1) valid ID and sign a waiver to claim their prizes at the PayMaya Office located at 6F Launchpad Building, Sheridan St. cor Reliance St., Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, 1552, from April 19 to 21 only.
- 11. Prizes are transferable and are not convertible to cash, credit, kind, or any similar financial instruments.
- 12. All employees of Philippines Long Distance Telephone Inc., Smart Communications Inc., Voyager Innovations Inc., PayMaya Philippines, and PayMaya Philippines’ agencies, including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact PayMaya hotline (+632) 845-77-88 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No.5709, Series of 2018.
Or start an account via PayMaya in Messenger.
PayMaya Philippines, Inc. (formerly Smart eMoney, Inc.) is the pioneer in mobile money and payments and is a subsidiary of Voyager Innovations, the digital innovations company of PLDT and Smart.
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!