Earn P50 for every friend you refer to open a PayMaya in Messenger account! Your friend gets P50, too!
The promo is open to all PayMaya customers who have their accounts linked to the Messenger app. Promo period is from December 6 to 19, 2017.
How to refer and earn:
- 1. Access your PayMaya account in Messenger by visiting this link: http://pymy.co/get50
- 2. Click on the promo notification and share the promo message to your Messenger contacts (open to both Smart and Globe subscribers).
- 3. Alternatively, you can also click on “Promos” in the menu and select “Refer Friends, Get P50” to access the promo message which you can share to your friends.
- 4. Each time a friend successfully opens or links a PayMaya account in Messenger, you (sender) will get P50 in your PayMaya account. Your friend (receiver), in return, will also receive P50 in his/her PayMaya account.
- 5. Users can only share the promo message to up to 25 friends, and can then earn a maximum of P1,250 worth of incentives (maximum of 25 successful referrals only).
- 6. Rewards will be credited to both the sender and receiver within one to three business days after the PayMaya account has been created/linked.
- 1. The promo is only available to senders/receivers who have Facebook/Messenger accounts created before December 6, 2017.
- 2. Users must have a PayMaya account linked to Messenger before referring a friend in order to earn the incentive.
- 3. Rewards will not be given if a pre-existing PayMaya in Messenger user creates another account with a different number.
- 4. If a new user (receiver) is invited by multiple people, the referral will be attributed to the account (sender) who referred the new user last.
- 5. The promo message cannot be shared to a group of contacts or a Page (must be shared individually).
- 6. A user who is invited cannot unlink and relink accounts.
- 7. Any users who receive an invite and create/link a PayMaya account after the end of the promo will not receive any incentives.
- 8. The sender and the receiver cannot have the same PayMaya account. The receiver cannot link a PayMaya account that has been previously linked to another user’s Messenger account.
- 9. The promo is open to Android users only.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 16504, Series of 2017
No PayMaya yet? Download the free app here:
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!