It’s a hassle when airlines suddenly announce seat sales and you don’t have a credit card to buy tickets instantly. While the good seats are slowly running out, you have to worry about either:
1. Borrowing a credit card from your parents.
2. Getting that one person from your group of friends who has a credit card, to book tickets for everyone.
3. Risk wasting tons of time in traffic and waiting in line to pay over-the-counter
The solution? Pay for flights with PayMaya online so you can book the flights you want to, when you need to. 8PM sales? Book it.
HOW TO BOOK FLIGHTS ONLINE WITH PAYMAYA:
1. Make sure you’ve loaded up your PayMaya account at our over 15,000 Load Up Partners before booking online. (Read: How to load up your PayMaya account).
2. Go to the airline’s website (e.g. www.philippineairlines.com/en/ph/home) to select your tickets.
3. When you get to the payment page, select “MasterCard/Visa/JCB/Express Credit Cards”. Your PayMaya app is a Visa card.
4. Fill in your Card Information from your PayMaya app.
a. Card number is the 16 digit number that starts with 4.
b. Expiration Date: The date after “Valid Thru”
c. CVV/CVC: 3 digit number after CVV2 (on PayMaya app), or behind your card (if using physical PayMaya card)
5. Buy your tickets!
You’ll get an SMS notification about your transaction and an update on your PayMaya app’s activity list.
And that’s it! Now you can book your flights online instantly with PayMaya.
Book flights without a credit card
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!