Get up to P100 cashback* when you pay bills using PayMaya! Promo runs from Dec 5-19, 2018
- 1. Promo period is from December 5 to 19, 2018 only.
- 2. The promo is open to all new and existing PayMaya users.
- 3. The promo is open to users who will pay their bill using the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger.
- 4. Each user can earn a cashback of P50 per unique biller paid using PayMaya.
- 5. Each user can avail of the promo twice during the promo period.
- 6. A user must pay two (2) unique billers to earn the maximum cashback of P100.
- 7. To qualify for the cashback, the user must:
- Pay any bill using the PAY BILLS feature in the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger
- Pay up to two bills worth at least P500 each during the promo period
- Pay bills in full and on time (overdue bills do not qualify)
- 8. Steps on how to pay bills via the PayMaya app:
- Open the PayMaya app and log in to your account.
- Tap “Pay Bills” in the home screen.
- Select a biller that you wish to pay.
- Enter your bill account number and the amount to be paid.
- Review and confirm your payment details, then click “Pay”.
- 9. Steps on how to pay bills via PayMaya in Messenger:
- Start a chat with @PayMayaOfficial. Open “Menu” > Tap “Pay A Bill”.
- Select a biller from the list.
- Enter the required biller information.
- Tap “Submit Payment”.
- Enter your Facebook password to confirm your payment.
- 10. Qualified users will receive their cashback anytime after valid transaction to up to 14 business days after the promo period. The cashback will be directly credited to the user’s PayMaya account.
- 11. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
- 12. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
- 13. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
- 14. Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
- 15. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
- 16. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
*P50 cashback per biller. Up to two billers only.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 20202, Series of 2018
No PayMaya yet? Download the free app here:
PayMaya Philippines, Inc. (formerly Smart eMoney, Inc.) is the pioneer in mobile money and payments and is a subsidiary of Voyager Innovations, the digital innovations company of PLDT and Smart.
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!