Use PayMaya to earn raffle credits for a chance to win P10 MILLION in the main raffle, plus be one of the daily winners of P10,000!
1. Promo period is from November 8 to December 31, 2018.
2. This promo is open to all new and existing PayMaya account holders currently residing in the Philippines who will transact using their:
- PayMaya app / virtual card
- PayMaya in Messenger
- PayMaya physical card (all PayMaya-issued cards)
3. Users can participate in the promo and earn raffle entries by performing the following actions during the promo period (November 8 to December 31, 2018):
- Account upgrade [10 raffle entries] – User must apply to upgrade his PayMaya account and complete the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) process, which requires face-to-face validation via video call in the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger. Only successful account upgrades are entitled to earn ten raffle entries. For more details on how to upgrade your account, visit https://paymaya.com/upgrade.
- Send money [1 raffle entry per day] – User must send money to another PayMaya user via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger. A minimum send money amount of P10 is required to earn one raffle entry. Only the first send money transaction for each day will be rewarded with one raffle entry.
- Shop online and in-store [1 raffle entry for every P250 spend] – User must shop and pay for his online and in-store/offline purchases using his virtual Visa or Mastercard in the PayMaya app, or his physical PayMaya-issued card. A minimum spend of P250 is required to earn one raffle entry.
- Customer spends P500 at X merchant: 2 raffle entries
- Customer spend P1000 at Y merchant: 4 raffle entries
- Total number of entries earned: 6 raffle entries
Examples of online purchases – Transactions in Lazada, Zalora, Amazon, App Store, Google Play, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Agoda, Booking, Spotify, Netflix, Honestbee, Foodpanda, Grab, etc.
Examples of in-store/offline purchases – Transactions in department stores, groceries, restaurants, cinemas, drug stores, etc.
- Purchase digital goods in the PayMaya in-app shop or via PayMaya in Messenger [1 raffle entry per purchase] – User must purchase telco/mobile prepaid load, gaming pins or cable TV prepaid credits found in the PayMaya in-app shop or PayMaya in Messenger. No minimum spend required. A user can earn one raffle entry per purchase of any digital good.
- Pay bills [5 raffle entries per biller] – User must pay for his bills in full and on time via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger. Minimum bill payment amount required is P100. A user can earn five raffle entries per biller per day only – splitting of payment transactions with a one biller is not allowed.
- Pay with PayMaya QR [1 raffle entry for every P100 spend] – User must scan-to-pay via PayMaya QR at any of our PayMaya QR-enabled merchants. A minimum spend of P100 is required to earn one raffle entry.
4. If a user completes any four out of the six identified transactions in one calendar month, he will get 100 extra raffle entries per month.
Note: If you upgraded your account before the promo period and complete three other unique transactions (e.g. send money, pay bills and pay with PayMaya QR) within the calendar month, you are eligible to earn extra 100 raffle entries.
5. Starting December 1, 2018, users will get twice the number of raffle entries for each transaction they make.
6. The winners shall shoulder the 20% withholding tax for prizes exceeding P10,000.
7. All raffle entries are accumulative from the start of the promo period and does not reset until the last raffle draw.
- Users can only win ONCE in the daily draw for the P10,000 prize. In case a daily winner’s name is selected in the succeeding daily draws, he will no longer qualify to get the P10,000 prize.
- Users who have won in the daily draw for P10,000 are still qualified to win the P10,000,000 grand prize if their name is drawn in the grand raffle.
8. Participants will be updated of their raffle entries via SMS on the following dates:
- November 16, 2018
- November 23, 2018
- November 30, 2018
- December 7, 2018
- December 14, 2018
- December 21, 2018
- December 28, 2018
As of [date], you have earned [X] entries in PayMaya’s holiday promo! #PayMayaPaMore to earn more raffle entries for a chance to win P10,000,000 in the grand raffle draw!
9. There will be a weekly electronic raffle draw for the daily winners of the P10,000 prize. There will be a total of 50 winners of P10,000 each from November 12 to December 31, 2018. The draws will be conducted at the PayMaya office in the presence of a DTI representative on the following dates:
- November 12, 2018 – 3PM
- November 19, 2018 – 3PM
- November 26, 2018 – 3PM
- December 3, 2018 – 3PM
- December 10, 2018 – 3PM
- December 17, 2018 – 3PM
- December 27, 2018 – 3PM
10. The winners of P10,000 will be announced daily via PayMaya’s official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PayMayaOfficial), commencing on November 12, 2018.
11. The raffle draw for the grand prize winner of P10,000,000 will be on January 7, 2019, Monday, and will be announced within 14 business days after the draw. The promo organizer’s decision to award the grand prize to the selected winner is final with the concurrence of DTI.
12. All raffle draws will take place in the PayMaya Philippines, Inc. office at the 6F Launchpad Building, Sheridan corner Reliance Street, Mandaluyong City and will be conducted in the presence of a DTI representative.
14. All winners will be notified via registered mail and phone call to their PayMaya-registered mobile number. A PayMaya representative will get in touch with the winners to verify their identity and to give further instructions on prize redemption.
15. All winners must agree to upgrade their PayMaya accounts (if not yet upgraded) and personally submit their ID/proof of identity within 60 days after being notified by a PayMaya representative. Personal appearance at the PayMaya office is a must to claim prizes.
16. All winners must present at least ONE valid primary ID or TWO secondary IDs to claim their prizes. The list of acceptable IDs are:
17. For minors (17 years old and below), aside from preparing your own IDs, you will need to present your parent’s/guardian’s valid IDs (also based on the list of accepted primary and secondary IDs), signed parental consent form, a copy of your birth certificate, and proof of legal guardianship (if applicable).
18. The winners must agree to be interviewed and featured in announcements to be made by PayMaya regarding the promo in any of the following channels: website, social media, print and online media.
19. The winners must agree to have their photos and videos taken as part of the materials that will be produced regarding the promo.
20. PayMaya reserves the right to use the names, images, and videos of the winners for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation.
21. After the requirements have been met by the daily winner, the P10,000 prize will be credited to his PayMaya account within 14 business days. The winner will be notified via SMS as soon as the prize has been credited.
22. After all the requirements have been met by the grand prize winner, the P10,000,000 prize will be credited to his PayMaya account within 60 business days.
23. Failure to comply with any of the requirements will have the winners forfeit their winnings with prior approval from the DTI.
24. PayMaya will not draw for forfeiture of prizes.
25. All regular and contractual employees of PayMaya Philippines, Inc., Voyager Innovations, Inc., Fintqnologies Corp., Philippine Long Distance Telephone Inc., Smart Communications, Inc. and Ideas x Machina (advertising agency), including their relatives up to third degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
26. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
27. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
28. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
29. Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
30. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
31. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 18546, Series of 2018
Or start an account via PayMaya in Messenger.
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!