Ever waited an eternity to buy movie tickets for an epic movie only to be left with the ugliest seats in the house?
The first week of a blockbuster’s release is the best time to catch it because that’s when people are all hyped up about it. There’s nothing worse than catching that much anticipated movie and not having someone to geek out with about the best scenes. Or worse, you’ll get spoiled before you get to watch it.
The easiest solution to always get the best seats is to book them online through smcinema.com for SM Malls or sureseats.com for Ayala Malls.
But how do you book tickets online ahead if you don’t have a credit card?
Here’s how to do it:
PayMaya is your reloadable app to pay online. Just download PayMaya to get your virtual credit card via Google Play or the App Store.
1. Download PayMaya on the Google Play Store or App Store.
2. Then, open the app & fill up the details. All you need is a mobile number
3. Wait for the SMS Verification code
4. Open PayMaya again & enter the code to verify your account
5. Load up your PayMaya account at any 7-Eleven branch or other reloading centers. (Read: How to Load Up Your PayMaya Account)
6. You can then go to sureseats.com or smcinema.com, select the tickets & use your virtual card details to book the seats (Read: Getting to know your PayMaya details)
It’s that simple! Here’s what it’s going to look like:
SM Cinema will then provide you the next steps for claiming the advanced tickets.
No PayMaya yet? Download the free app below and get an instant PayMaya account!
Keep checking our promos page or subscribe to our newsletter to get first dibs on the latest PayMaya updates and other goodies you shouldn’t miss!
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!