#PayMayaPaMore this Holiday Season!
#ScanToPay via PayMaya QR and enjoy a 20% cashback when you shop at selected Primer Group stores!
No minimum purchase required | Maximum cashback of P200
Participating Primer Group Brands:
- Dr. Martens
- Regetta Canoe
- Flight 001
- World Traveller
- The Travel Club
- Sea to Summit
- The North Face
- The Travel Club
- Res Toe Run
- Mountain Hardwear
- Promo period is from December 15, 2018 – January 31, 2019.
- This promo is open to all PayMaya users who will shop in selected retail and branded stores of Primer Group Inc. and pay via PayMaya QR.
- Qualified users will receive a 20% cashback of up to P200 within fourteen (14) business days after the promo period. No minimum spend required.
- Below are the steps to pay with PayMaya QR:
- a. Login to the PayMaya app
- b. Tap “Scan”
- c. Scan the merchant QR code at the cashier
- d. Enter the amount to be paid
- e. Tap Pay
- Qualified users can avail of the cashback max of 2 transactions during the promo period.
- Qualified users can avail of the Primer Group cashback on top of existing PayMaya promos.
- This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
- PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
- PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
- PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 15800, Series of 2018.
No PayMaya yet? Download the free app here:
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!