Get 1%, 10% or 100% cashback* each time you #ScanToPay with PayMaya QR!
*Maximum cashback of P1,000 per transaction. *Minimum spend of P100 is required.
- 1. Promo period is from February 1-13, 2019.
- 2. This promo is open to all PayMaya users who will shop at any of our partner merchants and pay in full via PayMaya Minimum spend required is P100. For the complete list of participating merchants, please visit http://pymy.co/QRmerchants
- 3. For each qualified PayMayaQR transaction made during the promo period, users will earn back any of the following:
- 4. 1% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
- 5. 10% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
- 6. 100% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
- 7. Qualified users will receive their cashback anytime after their valid transaction up to seven (7) business days after the promo period.
- 8. The maximum cashback each participating user can earn is P2,000 during the promo period.
- 9. Any cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 40 days from the end of the promo period. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
- 11. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
- 12. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
- 13. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- 14. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 1303, Series of 2019.
Or start an account via PayMaya in Messenger.
PayMaya Philippines, Inc. (formerly Smart eMoney, Inc.) is the pioneer in mobile money and payments and is a subsidiary of Voyager Innovations, the digital innovations company of PLDT and Smart.
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!