Send at least P20 to your friends using PayMaya and get a 50% cashback*!
*Maximum of P50
- 1. Promo period is from October 30 to November 6, 2018.
- 2. This promo is open to all PayMaya users with upgraded accounts. To upgrade your PayMaya account, you must:
- Step 1: Log into the PayMaya app, access the MENU (for Android) or tap MORE (for iOS), then tap UPGRADE FOR FREE.
- Step 2: Fill out the required information and upload a photo of your valid ID, then tap SUBMIT. You need at least one (1) primary ID or two (2) secondary IDs; make sure all IDs are clearly and entirely visible in the photo you are uploading.
- Step 3: You will receive a verification code through the app and SMS, which you can use as a reference during the face-to-face validation.
- Step 4: Tap START VIDEO CALL and you will be able to talk to an available Upgrade Officer who will validate your application. To know more, visit https://paymaya.com/upgrade/.
- 3. To qualify for the cashback, the PayMaya user with an upgraded account must send money worth at least P20 to another user via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger.
- 4. Qualified users will receive a one-time 50% cashback of up to P50, which will be credited within seven (7) business days after the promo period.
- 5. The cashback only applies to the user’s first send money transaction during the promo period. Succeeding send money transactions will no longer qualify.
- 6. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
- 7. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
- 8. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
- 9. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No.13094, Series of 2018.
Or start an account via PayMaya in Messenger.
PayMaya Philippines, Inc. (formerly Smart eMoney, Inc.) is the pioneer in mobile money and payments and is a subsidiary of Voyager Innovations, the digital innovations company of PLDT and Smart.
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!