Win an all-expense paid trip for two, plus P50,000 pocket money, to Taiwan, Korea, Japan, and Maldives with PayMaya’s Travel Blowout promo!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Promotion period is from Feb 1 to May 31, 2018.
2. The promo is open to all users of the PayMaya app (virtual card) and/or physical card who are currently residing in the Philippines with valid Know-Your-Customer information.
3. By participating in this promo, the user is giving PayMaya permission to use their personal information.
4. Users can earn raffle entries and participate in the promo by doing any of the following actions:
Create an account & Activate Virtual Card – User must open an account via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger and activate their virtual card to earn raffle entry/ies.
Purchase & Activate Physical Card – User must purchase & activate the card via SMS or PayMaya App to earn raffle entry/ies.
Purchase using Virtual or Physical Card (minimum P1,000) – User must transact using their PayMaya app or physical. Each successful transaction will earn a raffle entry, minimum of Php1,000 per transaction. This includes QR transactions in any participating merchant, and excludes purchases of e-load or “Call & Text” or mobile data packages in the in-app PayMaya shop.
Upgrade PayMaya Account – User must apply for an account upgrade and get approved in their KYC (Know-Your-Customer) application to earn raffle entry/ies.
Pay Bills (In Full) – User must pay their bills using PayMaya App or PayMaya in Messenger. Minimum of P300. Each successful full payment will earn you a raffle entry.
All raffle entries are accumulative from start of the promo period and do not reset until the last draw. However, users can only win once during the promo period. Only non-winning participants after each draw will be included in the succeeding draws.
Participants will be updated of their raffle entries on the following dates: Feb 16, Mar 2, Mar 16, Mar 30, April 6, April 20, May 4, May 18, and May 25.
Users can also check their raffle entries by contacting PayMaya via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or landline, (+632) 845-77-88, toll-free: 1800-1084-57788.
There will be one winner of round trip tickets for two to the following destinations: Taiwan, Korea, Japan, and Maldives for 5 days and 4 nights. It includes two full-day tour packages (good for two), pocket money of P50,000 credited to the winner’s PayMaya account, visa fee (if applicable), and hotel & transportation fees.
Visa application fees will be shouldered by PayMaya for both passengers on their first attempt, only if applicable.
Airline tickets will be coursed through Philippine Airlines, Air Asia Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airlines or Cebu Pacific Airlines via economy class.
- Hotel accommodations for Seoul, Korea will be coursed through to 4-Star hotel: Four Seasons Hotel.
- Hotel accommodations for Maldives will be coursed through to 4-Star hotel: Bandos Hotel.
- Hotel accommodations for Taiwan will be coursed through to 4-Star hotels: Cosmos Hotel.
- Hotel accommodations for Tokyo, Japan will be coursed through to 4-Star hotels: Hyatt Hotel.
6. Determination of Winners:
Draws shall on the following dates: March 2 (Taiwan), April 3 (Korea), May 3 (Japan), and June 6 (Maldives) at the PayMaya Office (6th 9 Sheridan, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila 1554) to determine the monthly winner(s) in the presence of a DTI representative.
7. The promo organizer’s decision is final with the concurrence of DTI.
8. All winners will be notified via phone call and registered mail.
A PayMaya representative will call each of the winners to verify their mobile number, their affinity with the company, willingness to share news about PayMaya and proceed to upgrade their PayMaya accounts.
In addition to sharing about PayMaya on social media, grand prize winners are also expected to confirm their date of availability when to visit and be asked to pose for photos and answer questions about themselves as they will be introduced as PayMaya ambassadors.
Winners must present all required documents within 60 days from receipt of their registered mail to claim their prize.
Prizes are valid for one year after completion of requirements and claiming their prize.
Winners must inform PayMaya and travel agency 3 months ahead of the trip.
After the requirements have been met by the participant(s), the PayMaya representative will coordinate with the winner to provide the exact date for the trip.
Failure to comply with any of the requirements will have the winners forfeit their winnings with prior DTI approval.
Prizes are transferable for one time only. Prizes can only be converted to cash if the winner is physically limited or his/her VISA application has complications subject to PayMaya’s discretion.
9. All winners will be announced in PayMaya’s official digital assets including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, with a matching photo and/or video of the grand prize winner during their visit.
10. During the grand prize winner’s visit, they will be required to present at least two (2) valid ID’s upon notification. If the winner is a minor, his or her guardian’s presence and government-issued ID will be required during the visit. In the event that the winner is not able to claim their prize at the PayMaya office or agreed upon venue on the schedule that was stated, the winner is eligible to reschedule on an agreed upon date.
11. PayMaya Philippines Inc. reserves the right to use the names, images, and videos of the winners for publicity and promotion purposes without further compensation.
12. All employees of Philippines Long Distance Telephone Inc., Smart Communications Inc., Voyager Innovations Inc., PayMaya Philippines including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 0770, Series of 2018.
No PayMaya yet? Download the free app here:
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!