Shop using your PayMaya or Smart Mastercard at The SM Store and get a chance to win 2x your purchase!
1. For a minimum single receipt purchase of P1,000 at The SM Store using PayMaya or Smart Mastercard, cardholder will have a chance to win back twice (2x) of what the cardholder purchased and shall be summed-up to the nearest hundred up to P10,000 worth of SM Gift Pass instantly.
2. Qualified transaction should be made from July 16 to September 30, 2017.
3. Promo period is from July 16 to September 30, 2017.
4. There will be a total of 100 winners across all The SM Store nationwide.
5. Upon completing a minimum single-receipt purchase of P1,000 using PayMaya or Smart Mastercard, the SM transaction receipt will display the following information:
For winning transaction/cardholder
“Congratulations! You have won 2X of what you purchase up to P10,000 with The SM Store Debit & Prepaid promo. Please present receipt to the Customer Service Counter to claim your prize. Terms & conditions apply. See Posters for details. Promo period: July 16-September 30, 2017. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 7692 Series of 2017”.
For non-winning transaction/cardholder
“Enjoy Shopping at The SM Store using your Debit and Prepaid Card for a chance to Win! See Posters for details. Promo period: July 16 – September 30, 2017. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 7692 Series of 2017”
6. To claim the prize, cardholder must present the winning SM transaction receipt, charge slip and the PayMaya or Smart Mastercard used at the Customer Service Counter A (BCO) of The SM Store where the transaction was made.
7. Customer Service Supervisor/Manager will verify (receipt vs the winning PayMaya or Smart Mastercard) the winning transaction before awarding the prize. Winner must surrender the Claim Stub to the Customer Service Representative.
8. Upon claiming of prizes, the transaction receipt will be marked / stamped “CLAIMED” while the Claim Stub will be collected by The SM Store.
9. Cardholder can only claim his/her prize for a winning transaction at the same branch of The SM Store where transaction was made. (Note: If winner refuses to claim on the same day due to an emergency or for whatever personal reason – it will be handled on a branch to branch, case to case basis. Customer Service may list down the details to accommodate winners the following day or next week. If winner sends representatives – rep must have authorization letter from winner- 2 valid IDs of the winner and 2 valid IDs of her/his own)
10. Prizes are not convertible to cash.
11. The SM Store will not replace lost or damaged prizes caused by the winner/cardholder.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold The SM Store and PayMaya free and harmless from any loss, injury, or damage caused by or arising from his/her participation in the program or caused by or arising from his/her acceptance and/or use of the prize.
13. Employees, Management and Board of Directors of The SM Stores and PayMaya are disqualified from winning.
14. The SM Store and PayMaya reserve the right to disclose and publish names, photos and other information of the winners in any mode or manner as they deem appropriate.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 7692 Series of 2017
No PayMaya yet? Download the free app here:
No PayMaya yet? Download it below for free!
or visit www.paymaya.com!